Spellman's, For your Fine Magical Wares


This little General Store has been a long time in the making. I started it a few years back and not long after, I got a job that took up a lot of my time. If I wasn't working, I was trying to sleep.
But I revisited it a few months ago to keep my mind busy after some traumatic life changing events. And you know it really helped to keep my mind busy and to not dwell on all the bad stuff.
I have been in love with miniatures for a long time now, and I just love it. It has brought many happy hours into my life.

Real Good Toys in Vermont, US makes this General Store kit. I visited their shop in Barre, VT and found out that they were closing their storefront and focusing strictly on website sales. That was sad to hear, but I did get some pretty good deals on this kit and the turntable that it is sitting on. The best part was their backroom, where they had all kinds of doodads for miniature houses, from siding, stairs, windows, decorative trim to fully built houses.
This Store comes with shelves, ladder, counter and a few other bits to make crates, butter churn and a checkerboard. Hopefully I am not missing anything.



But of course I turned mine into a Magic Shop and I tried to incorporate all those things. I do try to make as much as I can, to me that's the fun part. I don't think I would get as much enjoyment if I just purchased everything.

If you have any questions about the shop let me know. And I will include a link to some of the products that I used.


Happy Crafting,

Hela


General Store Dollhouse Kit
Hand Split Wooden Octagonal Cedar Shingles
Craft Smart® Gloss Acrylic Paint


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raiding the Nest...DIY Dragon Egg